2450 Mission Street
San Marino, CALIFORNIA 91108
At Bantry Holdings, our strategy is to acquire and manage real estate assets in order to maximize the financial returns of our Partners.
Bantry Holdings is the Managing Member and targets a broad range of direct investments, focusing on acquiring investments and development opportunities located in our market -- the Western United States, primarily in the Southern California region.
Bantry Holdings repositions each asset in its marketplace through our management expertise and capital spending programs in order to attract better credit tenants at higher rents by:
• Correcting deferred maintenance
• Creating leasing and tenant improvement strategies
• Improving the visual impact of the project
• Updating the buildings and their mechanical systems
• Developing operating expense efficiencies that utilize the firm’s knowledge and national purchasing power
Our Investment Criteria is as follows:
• Western United States
• Stabilized Core-Plus
• Properties with stable income, credit tenants, priced below replacement cost
• Properties that can be physically repositioned
• Niche development/redevelopment in under-supplied market segments
• Investment size: $10 - $100 million
• Investment types: multi-family, industrial, office, retail
For more information on our Investment Management Services, please click here.